is a unique software solution for sharing USB ports over network. Doesn’t matter what devices are attached to those ports – modems, barcode scanners, terminals, etc. – you can access and work with them as if they were connected to your local machine. FlexiHub is an all-in-one solution, so you won’t need any other software or hardware.
Now that FlexiHub supports El Capitan it will satisfy all your requirements. All you need to do is install the application on participating computers.
FlexiHub actually offers way more:
- Control access to devices
- Compress the data being sent
- Choose the most fitting subscription plan
- Connect via secure SSL protocol
FlexiHub is also cross-platform. It supports:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.11
- Linux – tested on Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 15.10, Debian 8, Centos 7
Check its functionality and feel free to.