, an innovative software solution by Eltima Software, is already appreciated by many. This handy application provides access to remote devices over network from a single account. The developers never stop improving it, and the newest release brings in Invite feature – a valuable addition to FlexiHub’s functionality.
Here is what FlexiHub 3.0 has to offer you:
- Invite feature – now you can invite others to access a device shared on your system. You can choose to provide access only to a particular device, not the entire account.
- Full compatibility with new macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Reduced data traffic – thanks to optimization of communication parameters in the network.
- Improved interface and gravatar support.
FlexiHub is a unique application to work with remote USB ports.
USB devices such as modems, barcode scanners, terminals, etc. will be available to you as if they were on your local machine. No additional hardware is required to enable access.
FlexiHub works across platforms:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.12
- Linux – tested on Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 15.10, Debian 8, Centos 7
Download the new FlexiHuband give it a try! if you have any doubts.