Eltima announces the release of FlexiHub for Mac OS X and Linux.
is a versatile software solution that enables sharing USB ports over network. You can access and manage devices connected to these ports remotely – be it modems, barcode scanners, terminals, etc. No additional hardware is required.
FlexiHub is now a cross-platform solution, i.e. it supports Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. All you need to do to install the application on computers that need shared access to USB ports.
Users create a password-protected FlexiHub account so they can access their devices exclusively from any machine with FlexiHub installed.
FlexiHub can be installed and used on:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Linux – Was tested on Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 15.10, Debian 8, Centos 7
FlexiHub has a lot more to offer:
- Control access to devices
- Compress data
- Choose a suitable subscription plan
- Connect via secure SSL protocol
- Transfer three types of data
Check its functionality and feel free to.